Daruharidra, an excellent herb like Haridra is used in eye, skin and for treating diseases like asthma, jaundice and others.In Ayurveda, daruharidra is used in combination with other herbs to treat skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis etc.Dauharidra also possess powerful opthalmic properties to support eye health. It also acts as a laxative. In combination with other herbs, it may help support healthy digestion.It also helps in cleaning and removing the toxins from the body.Daruharidra helps to reduce acne,dark circles, fine lines and other skin problems.It has anti inflammatory and anto psoriatic activity.It helps in managing acne by preventing the growth of bacteria which causes acne and reduces inflammation due to its anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.Daruharidra in combination with other herbs like thulasi,pipali and many others also work as a powerful digestive tonic.Diarrhea has long been considered as an important health problem in all age groups. Daruharidra herb is used in Ayurveda from a very long tie due to its hypoglycaemic,anti bacterial, anti fungal,anti pyretic, anti inflammatory,hepatoprotective and antioxidant activities.Daruharidra may be beneficial in the treatment of Diarrhea.Since it has good antimicrobial activity,it helps in inhibiting the growth of the bacteria that causes diarrhea.Diarrhea may be due to improper food,impure water, toxins, mental stress. All these are the factors that can aggravate Vata.This aggravated vata brings fluid from various body tissues and mixes with the stool.This leads to diarrhea.Daruharidra herb helps in controlling diarrhea as it helps in improving digestive fire and controls the frequency of motion.In males and females, this herb helps in fighting against infections caused by microbes. In females, it helps to treat uterine infections.A combination of daruhraidra and amla also helps in painful urination.Let us look at some of the health benefits of Daruharidra herb
- Daruharidra herb is used to reduce pain and inflammation and particularly in eye related disorders.
- It is also used in quick healing of the wounds and it is also used in cases of ulcers and anal fistula.
- Daruharidra is hepatoprotective in nature and it is used to fight against liver toxicity and gives wonderful results in jaundice people.
- It is anti diabetic in nature and triggers the production of insulin and protects the body from the effects of diabetes.
- It is very effective with anticancer properties. Daruharidra herb helps to fight against colon cancer in humans.
- It is also used to treat ear aches and ear discharges.
- It is also used for treating constipation and piles. It stimulates digestive fire and it is beneficial in people with diarrhoea.
- Daruharidra helps in protecting liver and prevents liver disorders as it helps in maintaining the level of liver enzymes.
- It also helps in protecting the cells against free radical damages as it has antioxidant, anti inflammatory properties.
- It is also used for managing malaria as it prevents the growth of malarial parasite due to its anti malarial properties.
- It also helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels in the body and helps in weight management by inhibiting the formation of fat cells in the body.This is mainly due to the presence of berberine in daruharidra which has antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties.
- Daruharidra also helps in managing menstrual bleeding.
Daruharidra herb as already informed has multiple health benefits.The fruit and stem of Daruharidra are widely used for its medicinal benefits.Daruharidra is beneficial for managing blood sugar levels by increasing the metabolism of glucose and preventing further formation of glucose.Every herb is full of nutrient benefits and potent action, when used in their natural form.When used in their natural form, they are much lower on side effects too.